Denied Banned?

Discussion in 'Resolved Player Appeals' started by FsxPvp, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FsxPvp

FsxPvp Zeranian

Your IGN:GqtBetter

Reason you were punished:Advertising

Punished by:Fokku

Was this ban fair?:My opinion no

What will you do differently after this appeal is posted?:Uh not "advertise"

Anything else you would like to add?: The so called advertising message wasnt even delivered to the player, last time i recall its not advertising unless posted in chat. So how exactley was it advertising?

2. Demont

Demont Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft account: RedAssassin21
    Do you have an SS of the situation?

3. Kami

Kami Developer
    Developer Staff

Denied.

I have clear evidence of you advertising. As you were also a staff at Zerania, you should know that advertising is wrong. Your interpretation of the rule is incorrect, "its not advertising unless posted in chat", because the rule is that you cannot advertise another server. To be exact it is, "Do not advertise other servers. If we wanted other servers to be advertised on ours, we would partner with them. Popular servers can be briefly mentioned, such as Mineplex or Hypixel, but do not attempt to drive players from our server to another." This also includes IP addresses. In your case, you messaged the address to another player which is an attempt to drive them to another server. That is why you received your ban. If you would like to see the evidence please contact me, Jackie, or Mila.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.